This week I have been mostly reading…
- Is internal comms the right place for your intranet?
- Stepping back from can we have a new logo to solving the actual business problems.
- The same things that held up all other tech, getting a standard language for them to all speak.
- Playing about with the things around us – making street furniture virtual notice boards – after all we’ve got enough street clutter about
- The problems of formatting content now we’re on every device, I find it odd Markdown isn’t mentioned as a way to capture structure and control formatting